The Eastern Idaho State fair is a BIG deal. Everything is put on hold for fair week, even school. Seroiusly, the kids were out for 2 days!! Not being from here, I don't really see the big deal. I mean it's a fair...dirty, expensive, and greasy food. But I still remember my dad picking us up from school and taking us to the Four States Fair when I was little, so we decided to give our boys that memory too. They were SO excited. Seeing their smiles and hearing their giggles made the $100 we spent worth it...almost. Nolan was too little to ride, but had fun waving at the boys and clapping for them.
What should we do first??
Austin wanted to ride the ferris wheel so bad, but you had to ride with an adult. Jeremy didn't want to pay $4 to ride it, but it was important to Austin so he did. At the end of the day he told Jeremy his favorite ride was the ferris wheel...$4 worth it!!


3 comments:
You are right my dear the fair is a BIG deal!!It's the best!!! I am glad the boys had so much fun!! Next year we will come from where ever we live and take all the boys together! We will show you the secrets to a cheaper fair! : )
It looks like you all had SO much fun! P.S. We're so excited to see you guys at Christmas!!! :)
We can not wait to have the same kind of fun around here in a couple of weeks!!! Looks like ya'll had a blast!
Post a Comment