Going to a BYU game has become a tradition for us. The boys absolutely LOVE it, and it brings back good college memories for me. We went to the Colorado game and it did not disappoint. The boys don't care if it's a good game, they just like all the excitement that comes with scoring lots of touchdowns!! The cougars scored lots of points so they got to see the army guys do LOTS of push ups and the cougarettes do lots of kicks. The weather was perfect. Our seats were up high, but near the band so that was fun. Everybody had a good time...unless it was your turn to hold Nolan. He was kinda a wiggle worm!!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Go Cougars!!!
Posted by Lisa at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
SOOOO fun!! There is nothing like a game of any sorts in real life! Better than on TV--I've even loved a hockey game in person!! Uhmmm...by the way SUCH CUTE HAIR!!! Finally a picture emerges of you with it!! LOVE IT! Do you feel 10lbs lighter with it short??? Cute cute!! Missing ya down south! Let me know when you make your next Costco/Home depot trip!!! :)
Fun times! You guys look great!
When I first saw the picture of your parents with the boys I couldn't figure out why you'd put Nolan in a pink shirt... I finally figured it out when I found him hiding on your Mom's lap (he just kind of blended right in!) I thought maybe you had decided to just buy something pink and stick him in it. Glad to know I was wrong:)
Good times!!! Fun shirts and CUTE hair!! Amen Kristi, FINALLY a picture!! I LOVE it!!
How does your dad mow the lawn without any feet in on it? He is magical! ; )
: )
LOVE THE HAIR!!! You can get away with short hair or long hair- either way you look great!
GO COUGARS!! Jace is so envious!!! He has the cougar hat, but now he's certain he needs to go to a game!! How fun!!!
I LOVE the picture of your dad mowing the lawn; hilarious!
You guys are awesome, love the shirts, and your totally cool dad :)
I've never seen a more enthusiastic lawn mower! I still LOVE your hair too. Seriously, you are so pretty!
LOVED that we won!!!!! Go BYU!!!!!
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
Post a Comment