Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Strawberry Yumminess!

I picked these from my neighbor

and made a bunch of this.

These strawberries were SO good. We made strawberry shortcakes too!! Yum. Yum. Must plant strawberries.

8 comments:

Jordan Mamma!! said...

Must reveal hair cut!! We are waiting!!! :D

Good job on the strawberry jam! That is still on my to-list this year! :D

Hopefully we will see you this weekend sometime!

mmmandy! said...

*GASP* I want some!!!

Kami P. said...

Homemade strawberry jam is 'da bomb. I wish I knew how to make it. I'm sure it's simple, but I'm still intimidated.

Micah and Jen said...

Oh yumminess!

The MontaƱo’s said...

We go through strawberry jam so incredibly fast... I must make more soon before all the strawberries are gone!

Kristi said...

Don't you love this time of year?? I intended to do just that with my raspberries......but they somehow got consumed as we went. Oh, well, we had delicious raspberry lemonade or waffles w/raspberries to remember from this summer!! Good job!
Wanna see your HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warrensweetsix said...

Yum!! We made 33 half-pints of strawberry jam this year!! We love it and use it all of the time. Yes, plant strawberries! :)

"M" Clan said...

WOW they were beautiful!! :)