School has started and the boys are excited...mom too! Jackson started 2nd grade at a new school. I was nervous for him, but he LOVES it and has made several new friends already. The first day of school he wanted to ride the bus so bad, and I told him he could. I went to get dressed to walk him to the stop and when I came out of my room he was gone...with no lunch money and no picture!! I had to drive to the school to give him his lunch money and grabbed a few pictures. Austin didn't start school until a few days after Jacks, and he could not wait. I even found his backpack in his bed a few nights. Austin waiting for the bus. The bus comes at 11am and school doesn't start until 11:55am. He's on the bus for a LONG time, but he LOVES it and it's one less hour I have to hear him ask how many more minutes!
When the day finally came for him to start, he was on the front porch at 7:50am with his backpack on ready to go with Jacks. Remember he has afternoon...so I made him come in. He looked at the clock every 3 minutes until it was time at 10:50am to walk down the the bus stop. I'm going to have to find things for him to do in the morning, so it doesn't drag on and on and on.
Austin getting on the bus finally. I didn't think it would bother me for him to go to school, but after he got on the bus my heart hurt just a little.
Monday, September 7, 2009
First Day of School
Posted by Lisa at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just showed Kaleb these pictures! He thought that they were pretty cool! We get to start school this week! I have a feeling that my heart is going to hurt A LOT!!I am glad that Nolan is keeping you and Jeremy busy! ;D
It was fun talking to you guys in the truck the other day! :D You will have to post some pictures of his poor little nose so we can see!
LOVE IT! CUte pics, my favorite ones are the back pack in the bed and the last one. Nolan is so cute!
Your boys are so cute! Love the funny things they say! See you at bookclub!
Post a Comment