Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oregon

The first week of August we went to Oregon for a Brown family reunion. It was our first visit to Oregon and it did not disappoint!! Not only was it beautiful, but they pump your gas for you. Awesome. It took us a WHOLE day to drive, but we stopped along the way at a waterfall and a few other pretty places. The big boys do really good in the car, but Nolan whined "Momma" the whole time with his arms stretched out...except when he was wearing head phones!!

Notice the golf clubs in the back...they got packed instead of the pack and play. nice. Luckily the hotel had one.

When we were driving, Austin looked out and said "I wouldn't want to get lost in all those trees!" Of course he would think of something like that.

Nolan and Caden (my cousin Katy's little man). They are only 3 weeks and about 8 inches apart!!

Katy, Laurie, me, my mom, and aunt Renee

The whole gang ate at Mo's...yummy clam chowder.

Yaquina Head lighthouse. We climbed the stairs all the way to the top.

Austin is so happy to be at the lighthouse.

Nolan and Dad at the beach. LOVE IT!

Nolan loved the beach. I don't think I have one picture of him looking at the camera because he was too busy digging in the sand or wading in the water to look at me!!

Jacks and Austin got alot of exercise running from the waves.
Family Picture. Is anybody still reading this...

5 comments:

teresa said...

hey lisa! your family is so cute and i love your long hair! i'm so happy to see how well things are going for you and congrats on graduating!

Kristi said...

Don't you love Oregon? I'm proud to call it my homestate!!! You passed right through my town too I'm sure!! Hope you didn't blink, you would've missed it!!! Looks like you had fun!! Nolan is such a cute little man!!!

Emily said...

Yes, of course I read till the end! Cute pictures!!! Looks like a very fun trip.

The MontaƱo’s said...

what awesome pictures at the beach and light houses. I want to go visit now!!

The Ricks Clan said...

Got to love MO's, my mouth is watering just thinking of that place. Love the food, an have to agree they do have the best CLam chowder....