My parents came up for the weekend to visit and do LOTS of projects around our house. Mom and I painted while dad and Jeremy built shelves in our cold storage room in the basement. Dad and Jeremy also worked on the sprinkler system, adjusted all the blinds, fixed the drains in the bathroom sinks, and oiled the garage doors!! Even though we did alot of work we still managed to squeeze in some fun and shopping! We spent the 4th playing outside, eating yummy food, taking naps, watching fireworks, and enjoying family. Every time I hear America songs I get choked up thinking about how great we have it and how many men and women have died for us. I LOVE the USA!!!

My awesome shelves...I guess I need to buy more food.
My awesome shelves...I guess I need to buy more food.
Jacks stayed outside pretty much all day. He took his shirt off for a little tiny bit and got really sunburned.

Resting in the shade.
Resting in the shade.
2 comments:
Isn't it wonderful to fix up YOUR house! So happy for you guys!
Wow! Your house looks amazing! I can't wait to see it!! Congrats on painting the kitchen! Gotta love paint projects huh? I'll call ya soon woman-miss ya tonz in these parts here!!! :)
Post a Comment