Monday, July 20, 2009

Family Pictures

My friend Mandy came to visit me last week and we had so much fun. She and her husband were our neighbors when we first got married, but have since moved to Texas. We have kids all the same ages except she has an extra one!!! She takes amazing pictures and I begged her to take our pictures while she was here. Since she had her kids, we just stayed at our house and took pictures, but I think they turned out beautiful. But she didn't stop there. We printed them at Costco...a 16x20 for $5.99 awesome...and then she framed them and hung them on my wall!!! Now that's my kind of photographer. Thanks Mandy for a fun visit and beautiful pictures that hang straight on the wall.

She took a bunch, but here is a sneak peak. I even edited a few by myself. I just got photo shop and she showed me what to do...too bad I probably won't remember!



love it.
Jackson.
Austin.
Nolan.

Here's Mandy hard at work hanging my pictures.


Pretend there is a cute black table under the picture.

Mandy still taking pictures.

Enjoying the HOT weather.
Nolan was sleeping while we were playing outside, but apparently he woke up and was checking out the action. I turned around and saw two little hands through the blinds! Too cute.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Those turned out SOOO cute girl!! Nolan is such a handsome little guy! Love that color on him!! Hmmm... I know where you can get a cute little black table to custom fit that spot!!!! :) You can even design it a bit too!! Sorry it took me so long to call back last week, everytime I had a second, my phone was dead or something else came up! We'll get in touch this week though!!! Your house is DARLING!!!!! Talk to ya soon!!

The MontaƱo’s said...

Oh I love the pictures!! So awesome!! Who needs ross park? You've got it in your backyard?!?!!! HAve fun in UT this week!

warrensweetsix said...

She did a really great job! Love the frames she picked out. I tried to call you the other day, but looks like your cell phone is disconnected and I don't have your new home #. Call me or I will just see you at the reunion. So, another brother is getting hitched this weekend, huh! Crazy! I loved their annoucement. She is a cute girl.

Kami P. said...

I love that top picture of your legs and Austin bending over. So cute! And what kind of photoshop do you have? I'm looking to buy.

kel said...

SOOOO sweet! You have such a precious family!

Talea Sedgwick said...

Cute, cute pictures! Hope you guys are doing good! We miss you here!

Emily said...

I love the blog topper picture. It's soooo cute! Wanna come decorate my house now??

Micah and Jen said...

SOOOO cute! I too get all my pics printed at Costco.....can't beat the prices and the quality is so good!