What a fun week!!! Jeremy started off graduation week by playing Xbox every night with his buddies, and the wives watched girly movies! Jeremy's mom flew in on Tuesday and surprised him...he was shocked, then excited. Friday night the Pharmacy School held a banquet to present each student with a personalized copy of the Oath of a Pharmacist. My parents also surprised Jeremy with a lawn mower for graduation. (YEA, we will have grass to mow very soon!) Graduation started at 10am on Saturday so we got there about 9:15 to get a good seat and take pictures. All the graduates lined up and they rang a giant bell before each college marched in. When they rang the bell for the pharmacy school I got a little teary! Over 2,000 graduates graduated but luckily the doctorate degrees went first, so Jeremy and all his buddies snuck out after they walked!! My boys did really good, thanks to game boys, but I don't think they could have lasted the whole thing. After lots of pictures and a few emotional moments we had a BBQ at my sister in laws house.
We have waited and looked forward to this day for so long, it's hard to believe it's over. I am so proud of Jeremy for working so hard and sacrificing so much of his time for our family. I could never do what he has done. Hard work really does pay off. Dr. Turner in the house!!!
What is life like as a non-student??The proud parents.The whole gang. Friends Forever.
Kiss, kiss, hug, hug. I couldn't help myself!!
Poppa and Nolan enjoying the giant fruit tray.
11 comments:
How long have you been waiting to do a post like this? Hurray!
Congrats to you Jeremy! No more late nights at the library!
Lisa, your pharmacy cookies turned out to be so cool. I can't wait to visit you guys this summer!
CONGRATS!! Yeah, it's over! Can't wait to have you in my ward! When are you moving in??
Congrats Jeremy and Lisa!
Congratulations!! What a great post. I seriously have a tear in my eye. You guys are awesome. Please don't forget us when you move!!!
Congrats to Jeremy!!! I know ya'll are proud!
That would be so much fun to have a visit, next year we are planning to drive to WA state to see Larry, we will have to stop by.
You are going to love having a house that is all YOURS! Congrats on that also!
The blogging thing is all new, hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon, hehe
congrats to you guys, that is so great. i am so happy for you and so excited that you will have a lawn to mow this summer. it is so much fun. hope to see you around.
Congratulations! I am so happy for your family. I will have to make a point to drive a little further to Blackfoot and come see your new house!
Wahooooo!!!!!!!! I know you never thought this day would come!! On to another type of life huh? Congrats to you guys! Jeremy did great~but YOU earned half of that diploma too!!! What a cute post!! I can't wait to come see your house! All your pictures are so cute~~~ except you don't look very happy!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha! Talk to ya soon!
I'm proud of all our boys, and all the girls for that matter. We made it!!!!HOORAY!!! I'll be up once a month until October so I'll be over to visit.
CoNgRaTs! Your pictures make me so excited for our turn- one more year baby! Your cookies turned out way cute- too bad I did not get to see them in person! :o( Oh and your fruit platter was way cute too- dang I should have bought me one!
Your next post will be that you have moved! Break my heart! I am not sure what I am going to tell Kaleb!
Oh and Nolan's shirt is cute- I can not believe that he is big enough to wear it! I remember when you took Austin and got his two year old pictures in it! Memories!!! :o)
Congrats to the Turner family!!! What an exciting time in your life. I bet that will be a day that you will never forget. How nice of your parents to get Jeremy a lawn mower! And that was nice of Jeremys Mom to surprise Jeremy. I seriously got teary-eyed reading this post. I am so happy for you all. Take care. Good luck on the move next week!
Post a Comment