A few of my friends from Blackfoot planned a trip to Vegas to see Phantom of the Opera a few months ago, and at the last minute one of the girls couldn't go. They invited me to tag along, Jeremy encouraged me to go (remember I'm moving in a week), and my mom and dad watched the boys. It was so much fun and I got to know a few new girls from Blackfoot that I didn't know before. I have never seen any kind of musical before and knew nothing about Phantom of the Opera (I know, I live under a rock), and I LOVED it. It was AMAZING and I would highly recommend seeing it. We shopped, ate LOTS of calories, laughed until we cried, squeezed 6 girls into 1 hotel room with 2 double beds, gave each other make overs, and laid by the pool. This quick little trip was so refreshing and just what I needed to take my mind off all the things I have to get done before the end of the week. Vacations are so wonderful, but now I want to go on another one!!!
Posing in front of the Eiffle tower, but the guy who took the picture cut it off. Apparently, his girlfriend wasn't too happy we asked him to take our picture!
5 comments:
Hey Lisa - what a fun trip! I went to high school with one of the girls in the picture - Millie! I hope you get everything done that you need to - good luck with the move. Post some pictures of the house when you get settled. Hopefully I will be able to come visit in person someday!
Victoria
What a fun trip! Now you see why we watch musicals? And Wicked is even BETTER!! Thank you for stimulating our economy now getback here and get moved!! We want a slip and slide party!! :)
That's cool you were in Vegas. when were you there? We were their this last weekend as well. You just got to love the weather... Happy moving.
SOOOO jealous!!! I love the music from that musical! And in VEGAS!! No fair!! What a good getaway before major stress (but good stress!) hits huh? At least Jeremy wasn't with you there....otherwise your #4 might be named Vegas JR.!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Vegas and it is so much fun to go with the girls! I'm jealous...I havn't had one of those kind of trips in years!
Post a Comment