Do you think it's safe to live like this??
I've been packing a few boxes everyday for several weeks, but now that it's crunch time the boxes are starting to take over!! Good thing that everything in our apartment is brown, so they just kinda blend in. Now that most things are packed and we're eating on paper plates the cleaning begins...YUCK! Anyone have a great suggestion for cleaning mini blinds?? I HATE cleaning for someone else. I guess that's what I get for not keeping it super clean while I lived here!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
boxes everywhere
Posted by Lisa at 7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it, your house finally looks like mine!!! It has only taken you three years of living by me to finally pick up my decorating style! ;o)
It is going to seriously be sad when you do not live here any more!! I am getting tears in my eyes, uggghhhh!! I am just glad that I will only have to stay and look at your old apartment for 3 months and that you are still close enough to visit!
Let me know if the boys need to come over and play again!! Hopefully for longer next time!
If you move as much as we have, you get to be a pro! Good thing is the boys can build a fort with the empty boxes once you are moved-that is always fun! And soak the blinds in soapy, hot water, then spay off with a water hose when done, and hang to dry...works everytime!
Hey Girl! Gotta love living in boxes! It's been awhile since you moved last, and will probably be awhile until you move again! Thank goodness huh?!? How'd everything go with the time-line of it all? I can't wait to come see you & your new abode!!! I'm excited for you!! Call ya soon!!
Me again! I just checked when the order will be here, Monday. I was hoping it would be here before your move & I'd bring it to you!What do you want me to do with it? Hold it ransom so you come back here??? J/K!! I know you have a million things going on, so just let me know when you think about it.
I am in complete sympathy and empathy with you!! We are moving in a few weeks too. The boxes are starting to take over!!! I can't wait for you to be in my ward and then my neighbor when we move back! :)
Post a Comment