Austin's preschool went on a field trip today to ride horses. He has been talking about it for about a week and has been so excited. He asked me if I would come, and I'm so glad my job is "mom" so I can go on fun field trips with my boys. And I'm even more glad that my sweet mother in law came with me to keep an eye on Nolan...not and easy job! She was chasing after Nolan when Austin had his turn riding the horse. When we were walking to the van he said, "Grandma you missed it!" But we showed her the pictures and he was happy!
At what age do you mention that dandelions are weeds??
Grandma Turner & Nolan watching Austin's bus pull up. I like the lines of the mountains in this picture.
Austin told me to take a picture of the horses eye.
I've pretty much given up trying to get Austin to look at the camera or smile where he doesn't look in pain. To get a GOOD picture of him, you have to take it when he dosen't know.
The exciting 45 second horse ride down the driveway and back!!
3 comments:
Cute pics, cute blog, and cute kids...(we have the same last name too!...although it's not that unusual I'm sure!)
Never tell your kids dandelions are weeds... Marin is just flabergasted about it! :) Love the graduation picture, way to go Jeremy! Soon you'll be my neighbor!! :)
Hey, it's DOCTOR Jeremy up there at the top! :) Tell the Doc congrats for me! SOOOO excited for you guys and SOOOO excited to see you in 2 months! Can't wait!
Post a Comment