Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Cookies


Last night we decorated sugar cookies and had such a fun night. Jacks wanted to take some cookies to his class, so he decorated most of them. Austin was done after decorating 2 cookies, and Nolan helped way too much!! Jacks had fun using his imagination making a radio, a clock, a robot, and a dead bunny (it had X's for eyes). Too bad his mom made him have controlled creativity for the ones to take to his class!!


Letting the creativity flow. If you don't have the icing kit for kids from Pampered Chef, I would highly recommend it. They are so easy for the kids to squeeze and mess free!


Having fun with sprinkles. Austin isn't really into doing anything crafty, and after decorating 2 he said, "How many more is there?" Nolan wanted to help decorate every cookie.


We all had a fun time, but I think Nolan had the MOST fun. I frosted all the cookies and let Jacks do the decorating. But these cookies never got their decorations because Nolan thought they looked good enough to eat plain! I left the table for a second and came back to find him licking the cookies!! The kids in Jacks' class will never know right? Just kidding, I promise these cookies were not taken to school!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

You brave, brave woman!! I'm glad you have enough patience for that!! Not ME! They look delicious! I haven't colored eggs w/my kids yet! Their boiled & cooled, but now that it's approaching bedtime on Sat.....it may have to be a Sun. evening thing!! Oh well!! You're awesome! I shall call you soon, or if you know my cell #~that's what we've switched to. Talk to you soon cute girl!

Emily said...

I wonder which one Kody got????? Just teasin!