I know I haven't posted anything exciting in the last month, but really, would you want to see pictures of us throwing up and looking terrible! Here are a few pictures of us being silly taking pictures of ourselves. I LOVE my new camera, I just need to learn how to use it. I've been practicing...maybe I'll post some of those.
Jackson wanted to take a picture. Notice the long strand of toilet paper in the background. Nolan cleans up his own messes,but he hasn't learned that he can rip off a small piece. He drags the whole roll to where ever he made a mess. Nice, we went through 2 rolls in a day. I guess I should be glad he at least will clean up after himself.
Of course Austin wanted a turn with the new camera. After he took this picture he said, "My bad" when he saw Nolan was cut out of the picture.
2 comments:
So cute! Thanks for the giggles!
I love you in that hat, it's so cute! I love the pic of Nolan looking like he's rolling his eyes... priceless! Have a good Easter!!
Post a Comment