I don't mean to be rude, but you have out stayed your welcome. You came to visit in late February, and then told your cousins to come visit. We are tired of you and your family. Would you please leave. I will be forced to bring out the bleach/lysol/Mr. Clean whatever it takes to make you leave, if you're not gone by tommorrow. Sincerely, Lisa
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Dear Virus,
Posted by Lisa at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is SO funny!But you forgot to tell them to please leave your friends, neighbors, and extended family members alone too!
I hope that you all get better soon! :o)
Are you still sick!?!?!!? I'm so sorry.
All I can say... AMEN!! I completely agree!
Lisa, did you bring the virus to our home? Charlie, Belle and Chad all came down with something Friday, Sunday and Monday? Wasn't as bad as what happened to your mom...ugh!! I hope you all feel better soon! Love ya, Kris
AMEN!! I don't know what it is about this time of year!! Make sure when you scrub it out of your house, that it DIES & doesn't visit everyone else like L.J. said! We've gone the rounds here too! Yuck! Hope you're getting better! Don't you love this spring weather??? It's making me miss winter SOOOO much!!! I just want it to snow!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Howz the house hunting thing going???
Post a Comment