Austin had a birthday this week...finally. He's been counting down for over a month. Randomly throughout the day he would say, "It's my birthday!"
5 things you should know about Austin:
- He is very touchy, in a loving and rough kind of way.- He says the funniest and most random things.
- His favorite color is purple.
- He is a very picky eater and thinks most things look gross.
- He hates to write or color (but will if he can use a purple marker), but loves to read books, watch movies, and play games.
- He never looks at the camera and 95% of the time has his shoes on the wrong feet.
OK that was more than 5, but I could've gone on forever. Here's how we spent Austin's special day.
3 comments:
What a fun day! What an amazing mom!! That cake rocked!! We still haven't heard on the house and did you guys have lunch for kathie and Mel? I didn't know!! I am so excited for June, if you need help with anything, watching your boys... let me know. and yes, start listening to/watching musicals!!
Awesome cake! I love the sucker eye. Looks like he had a very fun birthday!
You always make the most fun cakes! Do you really have all those fun tins to make the cake shapes or do you just free hand it? Awesome! You're always so clever! Thanks for the DI find the other day! I owe you my new favorite brownies! They're yummy!!!!!! Looks like Austin had a fun day! That pic with him & the cake is SOO cute of him!! Have a great week!!!
Post a Comment