I spied a Cafe Rio near my house last night on my "Mommy Time" shopping trip (thanks babe) and my taste buds started watering. There are lots of knock offs, but Cafe Rio is by far the best!! I'm not sure if we LOVE it so much because it reminds us of being newly married at BYU or because it's just that good. Jeremy gets the burrito 'enchilada style' and I get the chicken salad. Yum-o!! I will be more than willing to meet anyone there for lunch, good thing I'm moving 20 minutes closer.
Here's to lots of lunch dates at Cafe Rio!!!!
10 comments:
I have seen the Cafe Rio too! It is right by Caren's apartments! I am so stoked! I didn't believe it when I first saw it! It is so YUMMY! We will have to go eat there if we can ever get to I.F. together! ;o)
Lunch dates, here we come! And yes, it really is that good, the memories are just a bonus!! Only one more month till you move right???
You crack me up! I am all for lunch dates!! You know I am only 2 minutes away from Cafe Rio :) Although I have not eaten there, so we will have to go!!
Dang you!!! (Seems like all my comments on your blog start like this.???)
I'll just sit here and weep, eating my queso-covered enchiladas, wishing that it was July so that I could have a lunch date at Cafe Rio!!!
I've decided that we all need a week off, with unlimited funds & go to Utah to shop & eat!! Let's pick a day!!!!!!!! I'd even settle for a whole day in I.F.!! Totally count me in for a lunch date! You'll be able to eat there several times with all the 'dates' you have now!! :) Fun to see you this weekend! I'm so excited for you & your new changes ahead! Thanks to you....I want to change my kitchen colors now!! I'm jealous! I can't wait to see your finished project, I know it's gonna be darling!
I talked to Kathie last week and she explained... dang it! We'll have to meet up at Rio's. Only a few more short weeks till June! YEAH!
oooohhhh. That looks good. Did you buy anything fun on your shopping trip?
AMEN!! Love Cafe Rio- and love all the memories from Wyview!!
I am coming up this week for Womens Conference and I can't wait for some Cafe Rio action. I'm counting down!!
MMMMMMMMMmmmmmm Chicken salad; I had it for lunch today! So good! And I snuck a bite of Mark's pork tacos....So Good!
No fair! -Cafe Rio comes AFTER we move!!
Post a Comment