Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mischief

We have all been sick. All 5 of us. It's not fun to take care of sick kids when you're sick!! I was finally feeling a little better the other day and decided to straighten our closet...some how the clothes and shoes never manage to get put back. Anyway, I got it cleaned and could even see the carpet. I left the room and went on to the next chore. After a while, I noticed Nolan wasn't following me around...never a good sign. I searched the house and found him in my clean closet.

He was putting all of our shoes in the dirty clothes hamper. All the shoes that I had just organized and neatly placed on the shelves. I stood there watching and it was so cute. He would pick the shoe up, dump it into the hamper, clap his hands, and repeat over and over and over. He never even looked up to acknowledge I was there.

Notice how full the hampers are. I did all the laundry, so it's full of just shoes! I LOVE how I didn't stop him and went to grab the camera instead. Can you tell he's the baby?? Even when he's being naughty, I still think he's so cute.

0 comments: