I LOVE these yummy muffins and I LOVE that they are good for me. They are my new favorite snack to eat, or a quick breakfast on the way to the gym. Seriously, they are so yummy and super healthy for you!!! My friend/personal trainer Cindy Butikofer shared this secret recipe with me. All you do is get the Fiber One banana nut mix, add 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup water, 1/4 cup applesauce, and throw a handful of mini chocolate chips in. Bake in a mini muffin pan for 10 minutes at whatever temp it says on the box. 3 of the mini muffins is only 100 calories and a lot of fiber. Cindy freezes hers in little ziploc bags with 3 in each bag. My family ate the whole first batch I made, so I made another batch for me to freeze. Just pull a baggie out each day, microwave, and enjoy. I know you will LOVE them too!!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
I LOVE these muffins.
Posted by Lisa at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you at least participated a FEW days with your LOVES. It was still fun even if it wasn't every day. I've heard a lot about those Fiber One products. Now I'll def buy some.
And, yes, I do have the pattern for that bag. I'll send one your way. It's pretty easy and really cute.
This is yet another reason why fiber one is the best cereal ever!!!!! I love it. I would make the muffins myself but I hate bananas flavored foods. But Fiber One is awesome!!!
Post a Comment