Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I LOVE my boys

I LOVE my boys! They are so much fun. And I LOVE that they all 3 get to share a bedroom. OK, maybe I don't really LOVE that, but I do think it's so cute to hear them giggle and try to whisper at night until they all fall asleep. I moved them all into the same room a while ago and put all the toys in the other room. Best decision ever! They won't always all share a room, so I try to not get upset when I can hear them making Nolan laugh 30 minutes after they went to bed. They are best friends and look out for each other. There is a sign in their room that says, "There's no BUDDY like a brother" and I truly believe that.

Just a few things I LOVE about them and don't want to forget:

* I LOVE how Nolan goes and gets his spoon out of the drawer whenever he wants to eat what I'm eating. And when he's hungry he will bring you his plate! I LOVE how he claps his hands after he hands me some candy...hoping I will open it. I LOVE how he runs with open arms to Jeremy. And I LOVE how he takes out his pacifier to give kisses.

* I LOVE how Jackson has the biggest imagination ever. Yesterday he was making "bombs" out of his legos. I was half listening as he described to me what each different bomb did (they were all different colors). He said isn't that cool mom, and then quizzed me on which colored bombs did what. I guess that's what I get for pretending to listen! I LOVE how he has a tender heart. I LOVE how much he helps me. And I LOVE how he counts his money everyday and broadcasts how he has more money then me.

* I LOVE how I never know what Austin is going to say. He told me the other day that his eyes don't work very good. Maybe I'll have to check that out. I LOVE how he is content to play by himself. I LOVE how he's obsessed with movies and their ratings. And I LOVE how when he gets tired, he will get in his bed and go to sleep!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

So cute! It's so important to remember what we LOVE about our kids!! It can get lost in all the mundane daily things so easily!! (The bedding looks great by the way! Can't wait to what you with their room when you move!!) Your boys are adorable & such good kids!

The MontaƱo’s said...

You are the sweetest, best mom! It was good seeing you, I only wish it could have been longer! Good luck house hunting, it sucks, doesn't it?!?!?! Your boys (Jer included!!) are soooo lucky to have you!!:)