My friend Kami is posting about things she loves everyday in February, but I'm 100% sure I can't do that. So, I'll just do some random posts and see how many I end up with. I'm already a little behind!! Here's to a lot of LOVE.
I LOVE clean sheets.
(no that's not my bed, mine has about 2 dozen fishing poles next to it because they are too precious to be put anywhere else.)
I LOVE to get into my bed after I just changed the sheets. They are pulled tight, crisp, and call me weird but that is truly something that I LOVE. I try to wash my sheets at least twice a week so I can enjoy this. I didn't say I love changing the sheets, just the enjoyment of having new sheets. And it's not the same to have clean sheets in a hotel or at someone else's house, although I do appreciate it. It was so wonderful to come home to my own bed after being gone for a month, and I immediately changed the sheets.
3 comments:
thanks for visiting my blog. i got those letter hooks from the sundance catalog. here's the link:
http://www.sundancecatalog.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemType=PRODUCT&iProductID=12065&itemID=12065
enjoy!
hey, posting your "loves" every now and again is better then nothing. And I'm so jelous you wash your sheets twice a week. Mine are lucky to get washed once a week. My laundry is always so backed up that my sheets are the last on the priority list.
I would love your apron pattern. I like making things like that.
And the cereal bowl is so cute. What a cutie.
I also LOVE that. In fact, I washed mine today and I can't wait to slip into them tonight! AAhh!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow! You are awesome and I will miss you when you are not a hop, skip, and a jump away!
Post a Comment