Aww. I love lucky charms. Hey --- we are coming March 30 - April 4 -- I hope you can bring the boys during that time so I can play with them. Aunt Jennifer
"Bless me that I won't get lost in the potato field." Austin's prayer the night before his field trip. (9-22-09)
"It is really cold outside." Jackson. "Yea, I was 100% cold." Austin. (10-1-09)
"You scratched me. Now you have to pay for new skin." Austin (7-09)
"This underwear is too small, my body part is hanging out the side!" Austin (4-09)
We were playing the game trouble and when it was Austin's turn to roll he said "You better pay your tithing and say your prayers!" He wanted to send Jacks' piece back home. Not sure where that came from but it was so funny! Austin (5-09)
I yelled at Austin to get out of the rode, and he told me he just wanted to see how fast his bike would go. He said it went 555! Austin (4-09)
I told Jacks I wasn't a good pancake maker. He said, "Yes you are mom, you just have to believe you are!" (4-9-09)
"Were you alive in 1986?" Jackson asked me that. I said yes. He said you were? this penny was made in 1986. (2-28-09)
"My flip flops aren't workinng very good." Austin (1-09)
I told Austin to hurry up, and he said, "I can't I have slow legs." (12-6-08)
"When I get baptized, I want to wear goggles!" what Austin said while we were at our neighbors baptism. (12-7-08)
I told Austin he was a good reader and he said, "No, I'm just smart!" Austin (12-1-08)
"Mom, what did you put in this because I'm gonna want to make this when I get big." What Jacks said while eating tomato soup. (9-9-08)
"How tall is Heavenly Father, probably like a giant," Austin (9-9-08)
"I want to be a pharmacist like dad, work at sonic, and work at the train station." Austin (7-8-08)
"Guess how many gallons of gas my bike takes? 30 gallons." (as he was filling it up with the water hose.) Jackson (7-14-08)
"That was good I didn't get runned over. Is that a rule at this store, that you can't get runned over." Austin in the parking lot of Lowes (5-19-08)
"Dad's stronger than you, he can lift a piano," Jacks (5-1-08)
"Show me what you got Poppa!" what Austin said when Poppa was bowling on the Wii (4-14-08)
"Do you want to have leftovers?" what Jacks asked Austin when he was trying to decide what he wanted his dinner for the week to be. (4-6-08)
Austin, "That looks almost like dad's truck except it's not black." Jackson, "or cracked." (4-2-08)
1 comments:
Aww. I love lucky charms. Hey --- we are coming March 30 - April 4 -- I hope you can bring the boys during that time so I can play with them. Aunt Jennifer
Post a Comment