Tuesday, February 3, 2009

not a happy boy

Look what I got to hear all day. He cried, or should I say wined all day long. Isn't that drool hanging out of his mouth awesome. You know those babies that just have snot, tears, and drool going everywhere, well that was Nolan today. I would like to have my dry faced baby back please.

He followed me around all day, so I finally decided to just sit in my big soft chair, hold him, and waste time on the computer. But I didn't have to feel guilty being on the computer most of the day because I was comforting my sick son right?
Hopefully he'll sleep good tonight (not likely) and we'll have a better day tomorrow. I'm sure it's from the fact that he got 8 teeth in one month and is probably getting more. I guess he's trying to catch up since he is 16 months old and had no teeth at 15 months. Even though he's been crying most of the day, you have to admit his sad face is still cute...when you can't hear it!!!

Is it bad when your 7 year old asks you to do some laundry??

3 comments:

Kami P. said...

Poor little thing and his poor little mouth. Ouch.
And that is sooooo funny about the laundry. Don't feel alone in that department. I feel like I can never catch up.

Kristi said...

Nolan is still adorable regardless! He looks a little like Austin in one of those pics. What a cute family you've got! Ohhh...you have a 7 yr. old letting you know what chores need done too?? I get the "Mom, I have no jeans to wear? When are you going to do laundry??".... 'Cuz those 10 loads a week, always look fun to do!!! Gotta love it!!!

Emily said...

How are you getting along without your hubby? I bet you are excited to get him back! Poor Nolan. If there is anything I can do to help (ie. a run to the store or something) don't hesitate to call me. Good luck!