We are leaving on our long journey and look what happened outside. Doesn't that look fun to drive across the country in? We've packed our clothes, toy bags, scrapbook bag, sewing machine, treats, Christmas (that's the last time I'm doing that), and everything else that will fit in our car, so wish us luck!!! I know we have forgotten something, let's just hope it's nothing major!! See ya in a while...
And of course Nolan cried by the door when Jeremy went outside until I bundled him up so Jeremy could take him with him. He LOVES to be outside and especially LOVES the snow. He was just a tiny baby last winter so he is seeing snow for the first time. He points at it, gently touches it, then tries to eat it!
1 comments:
I'll be praying for you guys! I HATE winter driving for that very reason! I spent a few hours in 3 attempts trying to clear it over here! I hope ya'll make it safely and are SANE when you arrive!!! We'll miss you! Come see us in our new place when you're back and settled! Good luck!!
Post a Comment