This cute little boy turned 7 on December 19th. He was born pre-digital so this is the earliest picture I have of him on my computer...and I'm too lazy to scan a picture in!! A few things I remember about when Jackson was born was I was going to BYU and even got out of 2 finals because he was due on the day of my finals...I never told the professors he was a week late. Is that dishonest?? I was eating a huge breakfast with Mandy &Travis when the hospital called to say I could come right now to be induced. I was so nervous to leave the hospital with him with no instructions. Jackson is such a good boy and very tender hearted. We love him and can't believe he is 7!!
I took the easy party route this year since we were in the middle of packing up to leave, and I kinda felt guilty until the party. The kids had a blast!!!! We have an awesome McDonald's here with the best play place ever, and they were giving out Bionicles in their Happy Meals. We scored big time. The boys played, chased, yelled, and even got their own toy. The best part was I picked them all up and took them all home, so I didn't have to clean my house! I would highly recommend a McDonald's party.
Here's his cake...I had a ton of left over "dirt" and worms from the cupcakes! This is our cute neighbor Noah.
Nolan even had a good time!! His 1st Happy Meal. He only has 1 tooth...does that make me a bad mom??
2 comments:
How are you?? I miss you already. Kody LOVED the party. He totally loved being with all those boys. Travel safe and e-mail me when you can. Merry Christmas!
Hey i hope you guys have a great time. that sounds like so much fun. love your christmas decorations. your so good at making simple things be cute.
Post a Comment