Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Teeth for Christmas...

You know how I've told you all that Nolan only has 1 tooth, well I'm a big liar and a terrible mom!!!! We are at my mom's house and I heard Nolan choking so I put my finger in his mouth and look what I found...


yes, that would be molars!!! He has both of the top ones. How weird is that? He has one front tooth on the bottom and 2 molars on the top. I thought Lacey getting her eye teeth first were weird, but I think Nolan now has the award for weird teeth, sorry Emily. (Maybe they really are meant to be!!) Have y'all heard of anyone getting molars first? I feel terrible that I didn't even know he was cutting teeth or when he even got them. So Nolan has teeth for Christmas!!


He didn't enjoy that picture, so here's a cute picture of him. I hope he never gets all his teeth on the bottom because I LOVE how he sucks his bottom lip in!

1 comments:

Emily said...

That is SOOO crazy. He and Lacey really are "Two of a kind". Hopefully they will hook up later and we can tell them about when they were babies getting teeth together! That molar looks huge! It was fun to talk to you yesterday. Call me again!