Jeremy's mom and sister came up for the whole week of Thanksgiving, and we PARTIED all week...I'm still trying to recover!!! I can honestly say that I LOVE my in laws. We played games, watched movies, went bowling, ate way too much food, and the cousins had so much fun playing together. I am thankful for a wonderful family and a fabulous sister in law who let us crash at her house all week!!! All the 1st graders at Jacks' school had a Thanksgiving feast. They all looked so cute dressed up. Jacks made little pilgrim hats for his class...he did almost all of it by himself!!
Bowling is always a good time, especially when bumpers are involved!!
Jacks showed all the cousins how to make pilgrim hats, and they loved playing in the chocolate.
Derek smoked the turkey and it was so YUMMY! And I made my very first pumpkin roll.(Thanks Lyndsey!)
2 comments:
It was so good talking with you on the phone last night and catch up on everything. The Thanksgiving pictures were cute. I want to know how to make those Pilgrim hats! Oh, and I love that brown shirt you have on Lisa!
Seriously- could your family be any more good-looking?!! It's just sick! Oh- and very impressive pumpkin roll! Miss you.
Post a Comment