When Jackson was born I was one of those mom's who didn't want any toy guns or swords in the house because I thought they were bad. But I soon realized that even without toy guns in the house, that didn't prevent Jacks from shooting things. Since we didn't have any guns, he pretended that trains, cars, remotes, and everything else was a gun. I just couldn't stand seeing Jacks shoot things with his Little People, so I caved in. Now we have more guns and swords then we know what to do with. And with Nolan being the 3rd boy, I thought it was adorable to watch him shoot things with his water gun and amazed that he even knew how at age 1. Seeing Nolan strain and grunt made me laugh, so I thought I would get it on video and share. The only problem is that I think I filmed it sideways because I can't rotate the video. So tilt your head to the side and get ready for a laugh!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Nolan and his gun.
Posted by Lisa at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, so cute!
LOL! The boy looks like he is constipated! Ha!
Post a Comment