Our church Halloween party was Friday and the boys were so excited to finally get to dress up. They even begged enough and got me to dress up!! The party consisted of a potato bar (we do live in Idaho), some fun games, and a prize store to spend your Halloween bucks! Before the party, we had a little photo shoot..the weather was good and who knows what it will be like on Halloween. Enjoy.
Here is Darth Maul, also known as Austin. He was so excited to get his face painted and thought he was the coolest! He kept looking at himself in the mirror and saying how cool he looked. Don't you just LOVE his double light saber...2 swords duck taped together. There's nothing fancy in our Halloween costumes!!!
Here is R2D2, also known as Nolan. He liked wearing his costume and didn't touch his hat one time!! Who knew 1/2 a yard of fabric, a wire hanger,and some markers could be so cute!! He is my favorite.
Here is Luke Skywalker, also known as Jackson. He enjoyed carrying around his light saber and hiding under his hood.
9 comments:
That is so awesome!! Way to go Lisa! You did such a great job!
Oh my goodness! I think this is the BEST family costume theme EVER! I am not surprised! :) You have a beautiful family Lisa! I miss you!
I can't believe that you made all of your costumes! So awesome! We were thinking about doing the same theme for our family but the costumes were rediculously priced. You've inspired me to maybe try that for next year! You guys seriously look great!
lisa I love it. you all look great. I think it is so fun to have everyone dress up.
The costumes look awesome! Your hair looks great! Good job. Happy Halloween!
My kids are disappointed their costumes aren't that cool! They were all so impressed; you're amazing!
It was so fun to see you all there. R2D2 was my personal favorite too! ;o)
Ok, so that is so fun! I LOVE your hair Lisa! My favorite one is R2D2too! Fun times!
It's the best family costume picture I have ever seen. How creative you are!
Post a Comment