It was going to be such a GREAT day. My friend Liza came over to make carmel and dip yummy treats, kinda a tradition in the fall. Well, let's just say that it was not our day to be in the kitchen!! Here's a list of the things that went wrong:
2. We burned the first batch of chocolate because we were too busy talking!
3. ALL the pretzel sticks stuck to the wax paper...a total waste.
4. Liza dropped her plate of carmel apples on the ground on the way to her car...10 second rule!
The kitchen might not have liked us, but Costco did and we had a yummy lunch. Thanks for an interesting day!!
Jackson helped me drizzle the white chocolate on the few apples that we didn't ruin.
So after a total bust in the kitchen we thought we would end the day fishing with the boys. We were all having a great time until Austin said, "Now we're locked out of the van." That's right, he shut all the doors and locked them.
4 comments:
Aw man! I hate when things go wrong all day long!
~Kjerstin Lind~ kjerstinlind@gmail.com
I am so sorry about the key! I kept meaning to call to make sure you'd gotten ahold of someone, so I'm glad you made it home okay. Again, I am SO sorry about the pretzels! What a dork I am. And thanks for the FLATTERING picture of me!
Looks apples looked DIVINE!! Good job! I can't believe Austin just told you like that. How funny....atleast now that it is over!
Doesn't all the disasters seem to happen in one day? I wonder why that is!! Gotta love kids when the figure out the locks huh?!? I am so paranoid of that! At least you were able to call someone huh? I remember babysitting when I was in college for a family. They let me drive their new Chevy truck- I thought I was SO cool! I was the "mom taxi" for the day, and somehow was a retard and locked all of us out on one of the many outings! Yah-my ego went WAY down after that happened!! Thank goodness for locksmiths eh??
Post a Comment