Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

I can't believe Halloween is over! We took the kids Trick or Treating around our neighborhood and the weather was perfect. At one point Austin even mentioned that he was hot...can you believe that. I think this is the first Halloween since I've lived in Idaho that we haven't had snow.

Nolan didn't quite understand trick or treating because he crawled into every one's house when they opened the door. After he got a sucker, he rode in the stroller and got all sticky!

Jacks and Austin had a blast and ran from house to house. After we got home, they said I've been looking forward to Halloween for a long time. Jeremy and I had a fun time watching them have so much fun.

Here are the spooky trees and cute ghosts we made. I bet you can't tell which ones the boys made???

1 comments:

mmmandy! said...

See- another reason I need to live near you. All our kids were Star Wars characters too, but we had to buy them because I am sewing-challenged!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your R2D2 costume- so cool.

Our kids were all different characters from yours- Obi Wan Kenobi, Darth Vader, a Clone Trooper, and Yoda. Can you imagine the fun we would have had if we were together? With almost the entire cast of Star Wars trick-or-treating as a group?!! We could've made our own movie for crying out loud! When are you moving to TX?!