Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mexico here we come...

I'm gonna be gone for a week because I will be on this big boat,

going to these warm places

and leaving these cute guys with grandma (thank you thank you thank you)

so I can spend a week with this handsome man!!

And I am so excited!! Seriously, I can't even remember the last date Jeremy and I went on. We decided to celebrate graduation a little early!! I have been super stressed trying to get all the last minute things ready and a little emotional about leaving my little guys for that long. But it will be so nice to relax and get to spend time with Jeremy. Now if we can just make it to the boat from the airport on time...another stress I have. Wish me luck and hopefully I"ll come back with a tan!!! (by the way, this picture is not accurate because I got my braces off and now Jeremy has braces)


8 comments:

Jordan Mamma!! said...

We will miss you while you are gone!! Bring us back some warm tempatures and some sunshine! = )

Emily said...

I am going to miss you this week! Have a safe week! You lucky duck!

mmmandy! said...

I hate you!... I mean, have a good time!! :)

The Ricks Clan said...

I am so jealous. Can I come? I promise to suck into a LARGE suitcase. Have a great week. Bring Home some warm weather please...

Kami P. said...

So jeleous! Enjoy the warm weather and each other. You guys deserve it.

Kelsey said...

gosh i'm sooo jealous of you right now!

Danielle said...

Amen to Mandy!

We're all jealous- have a great time and take lots of pictures. And don't worry about those cute boys of yours- they will be just fine without you!

warrensweetsix said...

Have a blast! I can't wait for Scott and I to go on ours in February. We just booked our excursions for when we at a port. We are going to go parasailing in the Keys, swim with the stingrays in the Grand Cayman Islands, and hike Dunns Falls in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Let me know hoe it went! Can't wait to see pictures!