I finally got Jacks' hair cut this week...it was time. Although I loved it long, it was too high maintenance. He had to wash it everyday or it looked yucky and smelled worse! So I took him to my cute friend Emily who did a fabulous job. (I know she and everyone else secretly wanted me to cut it for a really long time.) She cut a good 3 1/2 inches off that I saved to put in his book. After she was done, he looked so different. The shape of his head even looked different! Now he just needs to get some sun on his forehead and neck!!

After

Before
After
5 comments:
What a cute new page topper! Your boys are so handsome. Yes, I love the haircut, but he was cute either way!
I too agree, he is such a handsome boy-and the haircut really brings that out!I love it when my boys get new haircuts, they usually look so grown up! What a cute new picture of the boys!P.S. We still want to steal that Nolan! My kids just coo over him! What a heartbreaker he will be!!!
I love the new haircut! What cute little red polo vests for your boys. Our computer is acting up so I haven't been able to post a new post in quite a while. Hope your doing well.
He's such a good-lookin' kid both ways! But I do think it would make for better photos if Jackson and Emily didn't look so much alike on their wedding day! Just a thought... :)
love it. Cute hair, cute outfits and cute kids.
Post a Comment