So it's been a while since I've blogged. Nothing really exciting has happened I've just been really busy...
and running there.
Both the big boys are in soccer. Austin practices on Mondays and Jacks practices on Wednesdays. They both play on Saturdays at different fields and usually back to back and occasionally at the same time. Jeremy works Saturdays so I try to cheer the boys on while taking movies and pictures and trying not to lose Nolan who finds ways to escape his stroller!! It's busy, but I sure love being there when they score a goal and flash a big smile my way!and cleaning up things like this
... I can't even blame this one on the boys! The big boys were at school so I was rushing out the door to do errands with Nolan when I grabbed his cup from the fridge and knocked over the grape juice AND the apple juice (also notice lots of cheerios on the floor). The most awesome thing is, I didn't even clean it up before I left. I closed the blinds in the kitchen (so nobody would see) and left!!!and chasing this cute little boy.
Anytime the front door opens, Nolan crawls as fast as he can to get outside before the door closes and immediately climbs into his police car. He has even escaped a few times without me knowing. We have been having a lot of fun together while the big boys are at school.and I've been busy cooking!!!
I've discovered recipe blogs and have tried several new things. Yep, that's french bread and I made it!!! Jeremy called me today and asked what I was doing and I told him I was eating homemade french bread. He said, from who?? I said from who, from me!! He said, oh, I just know how much you LOVE to make bread!! I hate making bread because it's alot of work and never turns out. WELL, let me tell you that this bread was easy and was fabulous!!! And just so you get the idea of how my bread usually turns out I included a picture of the not so perfect loaf too. Hey, 1 out of 2 ain't bad for me!!!
7 comments:
I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of the juices on the floor!! It was definitely a smart move to close the blinds before you left!!
I love the bread- they are both beautiful loaves!!I will atest that the bread tasted great too!! I expect a loaf each day fresh and hot at 5pm!! = )
Thanks for letting me copy all of your Fall decor lately and the usage of your paint too!! If you need something cut out let William know! = )
The grape juice and apple juice story...you are too funny! And your little Nolan is such a hunk.
Hey- thanks for leaving a comment on my "memory lane" blog post. That was fun to do. And I'd say my first memory of you was meeting you at church and idolizing your so-easy-to-talk-to personality that is hard not to be jelous of. You're so much fun to be around.
Good luck with all your run-around work trying to keep up with your superstar boys! And don't forget treasure every moment.:-)
I love it! Nice job on your bread!! Nolan is seriously darling!!
love it love it. I to laughed out loud about the juice. I wish I could say Ive never done that but I have and it makes me so MAD when I make myself another mess to clean up.
I LOVE that you just left the mess. How funny. Sometimes you just gotta run. The awesome part is that you thought about closing your blinds! You think of everything. I'll have to get that recipe from you. I need good and easy recipes!
Hey Lisa
The bread looks great! I keep telling myself I am going to learn how to make bread - but it one of those things that I just want to be good at not have to try to get good. I also love the juice story. I can't believe how big Nolan is getting. He looks so cute!
Victoria
this is me zhi thanks for the comments.i like the pictures of your bread.you should made me some.see you soon.
Post a Comment