Being a stay at home mom has it's challenges, especially in the summer. But those moments when I see my boys learn something new, do something cute, and especially when they say "Mom did you see that?" is pure JOY for me. It makes those not so pleasant days bearable. I am so grateful that Jeremy lets me stay home and witness our boys growing up, I wouldn't miss it for the world!! So I thought I would share some of my joys...
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
JOY
So I realize that I haven't been updating our blog as often as I should. I have been too busy playing outside with the boys and enjoying the sunshine!!! We haven't had rain or snow in 2 weeks. I will try and catch up.
Being a stay at home mom has it's challenges, especially in the summer. But those moments when I see my boys learn something new, do something cute, and especially when they say "Mom did you see that?" is pure JOY for me. It makes those not so pleasant days bearable. I am so grateful that Jeremy lets me stay home and witness our boys growing up, I wouldn't miss it for the world!! So I thought I would share some of my joys...
Jackson's big smile and shaggy hair is JOY. I love how willing he is to help me with the little boys, and he has amazing bed hair every morning!! Trying to get his hair to lay down in the morning doesn't bring me joy, so he usually wears a baseball cap to lay it down!
Being a stay at home mom has it's challenges, especially in the summer. But those moments when I see my boys learn something new, do something cute, and especially when they say "Mom did you see that?" is pure JOY for me. It makes those not so pleasant days bearable. I am so grateful that Jeremy lets me stay home and witness our boys growing up, I wouldn't miss it for the world!! So I thought I would share some of my joys...
Posted by Lisa at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your boys are soo cute. That video of Austin was awesome! I am also thankful to be able to stay at home. My mom tells me they grow up and leave you too fast!
Those 3 bring JOY to everyone, I think! I LOVED Austin trying to hop on one foot AND that I could hear you trying not to laugh while you filmed it. Are you sure you have bad days? :)
Lisa, I love your family! And I'm so sad we don't live close still. I loved that video. Your kids are so cute! And you are such an awesome mom! I wish I were more like you!
Post a Comment