Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun Tag

i am: Lisa Gail (Evans) Turner
i think: Jackson needs a haircut
i know: Jeremy loves me just the way I am
i want: a house with a yard
i have: freckles
i wish: I could stop eating treats
i hate: to be late
i miss: my 1974 VW bug
i fear: having a wreck
i feel: tired
i hear: the AC and dryer running
i smell: scentsy red clover tease
i crave: cookies and doughnuts
i search: for clothes that fit
i wonder: what life will be like when we're not students
i regret: not traveling more before we had kids
i love: to hear my boys laugh
i care: what other people think
i always: kiss my boys goodnight
i am not: pregnant
i believe: in planning a weekly menu
i dance: in the kitchen
i sing: loud and usually the wrong words
i don’t always: take off my makeup at night
i write: cards to family almost every holiday
i win: at Skip Bo when playing my brother Jared
i lose: my keys at least once a day
i never: wear socks with sandals
i listen: to music when I clean
i can usually be found: at home
i am scared: of Jeremy or my kids dying
i need: to go to bed
i am happy about: my family

I tag all my lady friends who have not done this.

5 comments:

Loren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kami P. said...

It's funny how us stay-at-home moms have such similar answer. FUn to read.
How the heck are ya? I'm gonna call you sometime soon.

Emily said...

Cute answers!! Thanks for doing the tag. Lets get together soon!

Hale Family said...

What a fun tag. I will have to try it. I was thinking that we maybe should all meet at Lava sometime. Do the Jordan's have a blog yet? I still haven't even seen her baby - not really baby anymore I guess.

Danielle said...

That's cute- maybe I will try it! Hey- I saw your Dad at the MTC! Did he tell you? We were dropping my brother off and he was helping direct people that were clueless- like us! He was so nice!