My boys have the best dad!!! He loves to do all the fun boy stuff with them...wrestle, have Nerf gun wars, play video games, play baseball, and throw balls in the house. He is also learning that he can no longer go fishing or golfing by himself. As soon as the boys hear him talk about going fishing or golfing they are begging to go!! I think it's so cute how they get sooo excited when he comes home from a long day. I couldn't have asked for a better father to raise our boys.
My dad is the coolest Poppa and treats my boys like kings!!! He does the funnest things with them, and they always want to go to his house. I have so many fun memories of my dad and I love that my boys are getting to have some of those same memories. We love you Poppa!!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Fathers Day
Posted by Lisa at 8:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Dads are the best! Did you ever get an invite to my blog? If not, send me an e-mail at kjerstinlind@gmail.com and I will get one sent to you!!!
Post a Comment