Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our 1st ear infection...

So I have always enjoyed saying none of my boys have ever had an ear infection. And having a 6 year old, a 4 year old, and an 8 month old that's quite an accomplishment. Well, that all ended this weekend. Nolan has had a runny nose and a little cough for a week, and then got fever on Friday and Saturday. Since Jeremy has been working at the childeren's clinic he thought we should probably take him in. SAD...he had an ear infection!!!! I felt so bad, he hadn't been fussy and I don't know the signs of an ear infection. We got some medicine and now he's doing great. My no ear infection days have come to an end!!!


4 comments:

teresa said...

Aw, poor buddy! I haven't dealt with an ear infection yet either (knock on wood!). Glad he's feeling better!

K Lind said...

Poor little man! I love the picture though! They love those biscuits but they sure are messy!

warrensweetsix said...

As you probably saw from our blog, Ashlyn just had surgery from having SO many ear infections! You are lucky to have this be the first one. I have dealt with many unfortunately. Caden has not had one yet though and he is 9 months!(Now I need to knock on wood) Thats a miracle for us.

Kami P. said...

You're kidding right?! I can't keep track of how many ear infections we've enjoyed. Even Maeli has had two already.
And happy 30th to Jeremy. Which theme room did you get?