Jacks and Austin started swim lessons this week. Not sure if they will ever be able to swim outside (see previous post), but it's a skill I think they need to know since they are aways around water fishing with dad. Before we went on Thursday Jacks was frantically searching for his goggles, so he could see under water and prevent the girl in his lessons from kicking him in the head!! After he found his goggles, Austin said, "I need my goggles too." He ran upstairs and came down wearing these...Jeremy's old lab goggles!!! After a good laugh and a cute picture, I had to explain to him that those weren't swimming goggles. (My Kids LOVE Jeremy's lab goggles. I found Jacks on the couch watching cartoons wearing those goggles when he was little.) I found Austin his real swim goggles which may be his new Love since he wore them into Wal Mart!!
Nolan is too little to put in swim lessons, but he's doing pretty awesome for his age! He practices swimming every time he takes a bath. My other boys never did this, so of course I think he's amazing!! He balances on his stomach, waves his arms, and kicks his legs. Take a look at Nolan in action!!! As you can see our whole family is ready to start swimming...please stop snowing!!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Swim Lessons
Posted by Lisa at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Olympics already?!? Austin is a Michael Phelps in the making with that mask!! Sooo cute!!
Wow, your teaching them young. That Nolan is talented! Our kids did swim lessons at the YMCA over Spring break. They loved it. I will sign them up again for the outdoor lessons in the summer. That is funny about Austin and Jeremys goggles! We are not going to Johns wedding anymore. I emailed Glen and kathy today.
I just LOVE a naked baby's bum! :-)
Hey, what is your email address again? I can't remember where I wrote it down and I still need to send you my meal plan from the nutritionist.
It's so beautiful outside today and I'd call you to go to the park or something, but Jace won't get off the couch. He's got a bad fever.
Post a Comment