I LOVE being a mom!!! I have no desire to ever get a different job (sorry Jeremy). I am so grateful to have 3 little boys and 1 big boy that love me and think I'm doing a great job (most of the time)!!! I am also very grateful for the awesome mom that I have. She truly is my best friend, and always has been. At church today the boys filled in a questionnaire about me and here is what they said. Jacks wrote his by himself.
How old is your mom?
Jacks: 28 Austin: 28 (that's right, unfortunately)
What is your mom's favorite color?
Jacks: prpol Austin: pink
What is your most favorit meal that your mom cooks?
Jacks: soop Austin: mac & cheese
What do you like to do with your mom?
Jacks: play Austin: play the Wii and games with her
What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
Jacks: fed Nolan Austin: she likes me, watch movies, wash dishes
What color of eyes does your mom have?
Jacks: blou Austin: blue
What's your favorite thing about your mom?
Jacks: prete Austin: she plays games with me
Favorite mom pictures...or should I say the only ones I could find.

2 comments:
Cute questionaire! I've never seen that done before. I love how Jackson knew that your FAVORITE thing to do is feed Nolan. Wise beyond his years, that one! :) Happy Mother's Day!!
That is so cute! You can tell that they really love you.
Post a Comment