Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jacks lost his 1st tooth!

Jacks' bottom front tooth has been loose for a while, but not super loose. Last night he came downstairs about 9:30 and said,"Mom, my tooth fell out!" He said he was wiggling it, pushed it back real hard, and it sounded like paper riped. He was so excited he called Poppa and Grandma Evans. I told him how Poppa LOVED to pull out teeth, so he wanted to tease him. Grandma asked him if it fell out and he said "Nope, I teared it out!" Jacks wanted to show Austin his tooth (he was already asleep) so he couldn't decide if he wanted to put it under his pillow yet. I think his desire for money got the best of him, so he put his tooth in a baggie under his pillow for the tooth fairy. This morning he came running downstairs with $2 ($1 gold coin and $1 bill) and his tooth. (I guess inflation has even affected the price of teeth!) The tooth fairy didn't take his tooth, so he got to show Austin and took it to school for show and tell. Jacks called Grandma Evans again and told her what the tooth fairy brought him, and Austin told her that he didn't get anything under his pillow!
I can't believe that my Jacks is already loosing teeth. I don't feel old enough to have kids loosing teeth!! I told him he couldn't grow anymore because I would be too sad. He said "Well Grandma was probably sad when you grew up." I guess he's right everyone has to grow up, but I sure am going to miss him being little!!
Congratulations Jacks!!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

NO WAY!! That is awesome. I remember when Josie lost her first tooth. They grow up so fast. Congratulations Jackson! Maybe by Christmas you'll be singing, "I'll I want for Christmas is my two front teeth."

Hale Family said...

Congratulations Jackson! I am sorry that they grow up so fast! He looks so cute in the pictures. Way older than he should look.

mmmandy! said...

Only a true boy would have "teared it out!" Jackson's so awesome. (So is the tooth fairy!)

warrensweetsix said...

Way to go Jackson! Ashlyn does not have any loose yet, but she sure wants to. I showed her the pictures of Jackson. She was jealous.

teresa said...

Hey Lisa! It's Teresa, from your awesome CTMH nights! I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog off of Kjerstin's blog, so cute! I have a blog too, but since I'm totally paranoid I keep it private. My email address is tsajohnson@yahoo.com if you want to email me your address and I'll send you a link. Fun to see you again!