Monday, May 19, 2008

Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

It's finally warm enough to wear shorts and t-shirts, but the outfit of choice for my boys is a long sleeve, long pants, with a mask Spiderman outfit!!! They fight to see who gets to wear it, and when Jacks had to take it off to go potty, Austin had it on when he got out of the bathroom!! It has been worn all over the neighborhood, but Jeremy drew the line when they wanted to wear it to go get ice cream. Me, I would have let Austin wear it, because I think some battles just aren't worth it. I have to say, I do feel safer knowing that spiderman is webbing all the bad guys in our neighborhood!

Nolan can't quite fit into the spiderman outfit, but he does have superhero powers. Look closely at his feet. That's right, somehow he managed to get both his feet into the rattle. Definitely superhero powers!!!

5 comments:

K Lind said...

Okay, I saw his feet before I read your comment and I was wondering what kind of toy that was! I couldn't believe that they would tie their kid into that chair! FUNNY! I am also glad to have Spiderman near.

Kristi said...

Can we have Nolan? He could win a beautiful baby contest-hands down!! Your kids are so cute! I am thrilled that Spiderman is around too, my super powers can't solve everything!I'm glad to have his help!

mmmandy! said...

Do you want our Spiderman costume? Then maybe we'll have an easier time convincing Emily that she is a GIRL and not a superhero of the male persuasion!

And that rattle looks really familiar. Didn't I have that in my possesion once?

Jenny Bobo said...

Your kids are so cute! Don't you love boys?! Sorry I missed you while I was there. My trip turned out to be a little crazy.

Kami P. said...

My long lost friend! I emailed you earlier today, do you check email very often?
Congrats to Jacks for losing his first tooth! I remember what a fun time thast was in life.