Thursday, May 1, 2008

May in Idaho...


awesome.

5 comments:

K Lind said...

Don't you just love Idaho?! You never know what you might get. - Kjerstin

Hale Family said...

Hey Lisa

I heard on the radio this morning that Pocatello got 4 inches of snow. Sorry about that! Just think it could have been worse - we got about 6 in Wyoming!

We miss you!
The boys look very handsome!

mmmandy! said...

What's that white stuff called again??

Kristi said...

I know you want to live here for the rest of your life!!!ha ha
I just posted pictures of that too, check it out. The news said Chubbuck got 7 inches! I took my pic at 8am, and I'm sure alot already melted by then even! We should move to Florida or something! Seriously!

Kami P. said...

I was pretty disgusted when I woke up to that too, but at the end of the day I was greatful.....Read my blog.