Thursday, April 24, 2008

HELP!!!

I walked in my room and this is what I saw...a little pair of legs!! Nolan pulled the clothes that should've been hanging up on top of him. Pour little guy! He wasn't even crying...I'm not sure if that's because he couldn't breathe or becasue he was too busy being in fabric heaven. ( he's obessed with chewing on fabric)
Note to self: hang up clothes!

7 comments:

Meg said...

Isn't hanging up laundry the worst? I think it's the least fun household duty. I wish I could hire Mary Poppins some times.

Emily said...

That is soooo cute. What a good boy he is. I was going to call you today, but was feeling lazy. Maybe next week?

Kami P. said...

I laughed out loud at that one. So cute! And I laugh again thinking about you running to get your camera before taking the clothes off of him. :-) Too funny!

mmmandy! said...

Even with a pile of clothes on his head, he's still cute. I can tell by the awesome shoes he has on!

K Lind said...

Hey Turners! I was blog surfing and found you! I'd like to invite you to my private blog and need your e-mail address. Send it to kjerstinlind@gmail.com

Cute family!!!

KellieRachelle said...

Too funny! I had to take a double look to find the little legs!! Cute Cute Cute!! :)

KellieRachelle said...

Too funny! I had to take a double look to find the little legs!! Cute Cute Cute!! :)