I hate video games and it has always been a sore spot in our family since Jeremy can't live without his play station and madden games!! (and now my little boys are hooked) Jeremy called me one day while he was at work and asked me if he could buy a Wii and of course I said NO. I said why, did you already buy it, and he said YES. He said he would take it back if I wanted him to, so I told him to take it back. A week later, he still had it in his truck and informed me he was opening it!! Well that was about a year ago, and I'm so glad that he didn't take it back!! We have had so much fun playing the Wii together as a family!!
Poppa (a video game hater) and Grandma played boxing and it was quite entertaining. Grandma wasn't a fierce competitor though, she felt bad when she knocked Poppa out!!
Here's Jeremy and my little brother Shane rocking out!! If you could see what they were trying to play you would understand the deep concentration.

1 comments:
Lisa, I just discovered your blog. Yay, I am so excited to stay updated. I can't wait for the weather to get good so we can go running.
Post a Comment