Wednesday, April 9, 2008

For the Record...

Just wanted to make sure this was recorded in history. That's right, if you look really close you can see who the winner is. And that winner would be ME!! It might not be a very impressive score, but I think it could be my personal best. Besides, it really doesn't matter how high my score was. All that matters is that is was high enough to beat Jeremy...the man who owns his own bowling ball and puts that fancy "look at me" spin on the ball. Usually Jeremy doubles my score when we go bowling, so I was very excited and maybe a little bratty that I beat him!!!

3 comments:

mmmandy! said...

We're going bowling next time I see you. I beat Travis last time too. Can you envision the tantrums if the 2 of us beat the 2 of them?! :)

Kelsey said...

that is definitly worth the bragging rights! :D

Kami P. said...

(note to self: don't go bowling with the turners:-)
I'm really bumbed myself that I won't be here for the summer. I wish I could just move our ward with us.
Hey, count us in for Austins bday party. Let me know what I can do to help.