I guess the Idaho wind is good for one thing (besides blowing your brand new BBQ grill from your patio onto the sidewalk twice) ...flying kites!!! My parents came up today and brought with them a bunch of kites. Jackson had a blast chasing the kites around and seeing how high they could go, but the big kite was too heavy for him to hold onto for very long. Austin thought it was great how he could "steer" the kite in the air. Watching the boys fly kites was fun, but the most entertaining thing to watch was Jeremy sprinting across the field. One of the boys let go of the kite string and he had to run full speed after it. He eventually caught the kite despite the fact that he lost a shoe!!! Thanks Grandma & Poppa for bringing the kites & a fun memory!!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ditto about never being in family pictures! I am always the photographer . . . my kids will look motherless years from now when people look through the old Milners photo albums!
Andrea
Thats funny... we flew kites TODAY in fact! It was a blast. Trevor had a superman kite and Ashlyn had a Barbie one. Thats cool that your parents came up. Just for fun? Sorry I have't called you back, I will tomorrow. K.
Post a Comment