Sunday, April 6, 2008

Big Brothers...

Jackson is such a sweet big brother. He loves to make Nolan laugh, and does the silliest things just to get a smile out of him.

Austin, however, is your typical bully big brother. He drags him around by his feet, wakes him up from his naps, and pulls his hair!! In this particular picture he put a huge sticker on his head. I asked Austin if he wanted to put the sticker on his shirt and he said no. Then about 5 minutes later, he said "Look mom, the sticker is on Nolan's head!" Nolan did not think it was too fun pulling that off!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the expression on Nolans face with Jackson. SOOOOOO cute! The hair cut pictures are hilarious. Austin does not look like the same person. I loved ALL the pictures. Love you, Lisa! MOM

mmmandy! said...

I was looking at your blog with Blake in the room. He looked at Austin and said, "He doesn't look very happy!" I think he knows that look all too well. :) Well, one out of 2 ain't bad. At least you don't have 2 bullies!

BOT said...

For some reason, when I see the sticker in the hair, I am reminded of tape over the eyes of some other young kid in our family.