Monday, March 31, 2008

Sleep is a beautiful thing!!

Today is going to be a good day. Why, because I got 8 hours of continuous sleep last night!!! I went to bed at 9pm (don't laugh, I was really tired) and slept until 6am. YEAH!!! Was I able to do this because Nolan slept through the night?? Of course not. My awesome husband let me have the night off and stayed up with the boy. I got up and was actually not tired, went to the gym, got the grocery shopping for the week done, and was home by 8:30am. And then I got to ask Jeremy the golden question...you know the one. The question that he gets to ask me every morning after waking up from a wonderful night of sleep..."So how did he (referring to Nolan) do last night?? " I feel like a new woman...sleep really is a beautiful thing. Thank you honey, I love you!!!

5 comments:

Hale Family said...

I love the new background and picture. I sure wish that we could see those boys more often! I hope that you get to ask the golden question more often. It seems like the ratio at our house is about once in every 6 or 7 months. Unless my birthday happens to be in the time-frame then I may get to ask it twice! We miss you!

Kami P. said...

Thats not fair to read something like that after having a night of practically no sleep- and not because of the newborn! I don't know what was going on with Alivia, but she thought she had had enough sleep by 3 o'clock this morning. Fun, fun.

mmmandy! said...

Gold star to Jeremy Turner! Travis might have gotten up more often with Taylor if he hadn't been SNORING so loud that he couldn't hear anything! (No, I'm not bitter.)

rxmilner said...

Jeremy just is buttering you up due to fishing season opening her soon, he was reading Peter's fly fishing guide in the bathroom...

KellieRachelle said...

Hey Hey~ awesome blog! I should be working but was thinking of you and because you have such a shnazy blog name, I remembered it and decided to look you up! Too cute! I have really enjoyed reading all the blogs! I hope all is well, and that you have a fabulous week! We need to catch up...I have some exciting news for you!! :)

Miss ya~