Saturday, March 29, 2008

Before and After...

So I have to admit that I've always thought before and after pictures were totally fake. You know the ones that "claim" to be the same person before a dramatic make over and after. Or before they lost 100 lbs and after. I never really believed that it was the same person, or maybe it was the same person with lots of photoshop!! Well, I finally got around to cutting Austin's hair today, which is always such a joy. (He cries the whole time claiming that it hurts and that he can feel me cutting his hair.) Well, now I am a firm believer in before and after photos. This is the same little boy with no photoshop before his haircut and after. It's truly amazing!!!

Before...
(already having a little stress about the haircut)

After...

(all spiked up just like he likes)

So you have to admit that's a pretty awesome before and after photo!!! Now if I can just figure out how to make the writing not double space whenever it feels like it....bad computer. Does anyone know how to fix that???

4 comments:

mmmandy! said...

You cut the boys hair yourself? That's awesome. I'm impressed!

I think you pinched him to make the before picture look worse! He's such a handsome little guy with or without his hair cut. :)

Danielle said...

That is amazing- good job on the haircut! He looks adorable! I also loved the picture of Jeremy in the overalls- the BBQ picture reminded me of our Thursday night BBQ's at Wyview. The good ol days!

Emily said...

Austin is so stinkin cute. You did a great job on the haircut! Did you just try to delete the extra spaces between your lines?

warrensweetsix said...

Good job Lisa! I didn't know that you cut your boys hair. Scott cuts Trevors usually. Austin looks just like Jeremy's brother! Well at least I think.