Monday, March 17, 2008

Have you read this...

Oh my gosh...this is a must read for anyone who likes to read!!! It's a romantic book about vampires, does that peek your interest?? It's a thick book, like 500 pages, but don't let that indimidate you...it only took me about 3 days to finish! My cousin (big thanks to Krisite) let me borrow her book becasue I had never heard of it...Idaho is a little slow!! There are 2 other books in the series out and a 4th comes out his summer. So I'm off to the book store to find the 2nd... What are some other great books that I haven't heard of that I need to read???

3 comments:

Danielle said...

HELLO??? I can't believe you had never heard of these books!! My advice: read really slow because you will be SO sad when you are finished with them. I am jealous that you have 2 book to read. I finished last May and now have to wait until the end of the summer. BUMMER! Can't wait to see what you think after you're all done!

Kami P. said...

Yes, these books ARE fabulous. I read them all a few months ago and I just loved them. I own the second book so you can borrow it if you would rather not buy it. Let me know.

Kelsey said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE these books. I pretty much have the same post on my blog about these books. I just recently heard about these books as well from a cousin of mine. And I'm NOT a huge reader but I finished all three of them in less than a month! I don't recommend reading them that fast though cause it's sad when it's all over and you don't have the fourth book to continue! I have all 3 books though if you want to borrow them!